Thursday, June 9, 2011

It is so Much Fun to Have Cousins All Over the World

Before I started Genealogy, I only had 2 first cousins, and we weren't close. Now I have cousins in Canada, Dublin, New Zealand and all over the United States. We help each other by getting information or documents from our part of our country. It is great to see photos that I would never have seen if it were not for my cousins. Or to see marriage items in a local paper in Minnadosa Canada. It all fills in the tree with a little more story type information. Plus it is just nice to have the company for a little while on the journey to find more ancestors in different places. I hope I will be able to keep up contact with my new cousins. It is great to be able to have a world family who shares your dna and family experience.

No comments: